Friday September 19, 2014

test test

A week that tested my patience at times. Arrrrggg I would rather write blog posts in WordPress. Spell check is under view spell check. I crashed bugzilla. I dream in markdown.

I just learned why my post are not showing up. I need to rename all my files to 2014-09-19-title_of_post.md

I like atomated testing best.

These are the tests that I ran.

[Testing FireFox default](http://mozmill-crowd.blargon7.com/#/functional/report/2f982f72826307fed840a3b11c3c11a4)


[Testing FireFox Aurora](http://mozmill-crowd.blargon7.com/#/functional/report/2f982f72826307fed840a3b11c3bc952)

[Testing FireFox Beta](http://mozmill-crowd.blargon7.com/#/functional/report/2f982f72826307fed840a3b11c3c251c)

[FireFox Nightly](http://mozmill-crowd.blargon7.com/#/functional/report/2f982f72826307fed840a3b11c3c3d4e)